A. Update you Upright’s Firmware to Version 1.2.6:
- Open the UPRIGHT app, LOGIN and connect to your UPRIGHT.
- In MY DASHBOARD, open the Sidebar Menu.
- Select SETTINGS > UPDATE FIRMWARE > START UPLOADING.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU START THE FIRMWARE UPDATE:
- Keep your UPRIGHT and your phone close together.
- Make sure your UPRIGHT is charged and you are connected to the internet.
- Do not to turn off your UPRIGHT during the update.
- The update can take up to 15 minutes for iOS and an hour with Android. We recommend updating your firmware overnight.
B. Directions for using Stand Alone feature:
- Turn on your UPRIGHT and wait for the blue light.
- Attach UPRIGHT to your upper or lower back and sit in your UPRIGHT posture.
- Double-press/click the power button on your UPRIGHT. You should immediately feel two short vibrations. WAIT TO SLOUCH!
- After UPRIGHT takes a about 10 seconds to learn your UPRIGHT posture you will feel one short vibration.
- Now sit in your SLOUCHED position. UPRIGHT will learn your SLOUCHED position for about 10 seconds and begin to vibrate to remind you to sit up straight when it’s calibrated.
In short: (1) Turn on; (2) Attach to back and sit straight; (3) Double click for immediate 2 vibrations and WAIT; (4) After 5-10 seconds you’ll feel one short vibration and then slouch; (5)UPRIGHT will start vibrating until you sit up.
You can use this feature at any time, connected or not connected to the mobile app.
If you use Stand Alone while NOT connected the the mobile app, you must connect to the mobile app at the end of your training day to save your data. When connected to the app UPRIGHT will sync, and your training data and time will be updated.
If at any time you can restart the calibration process by double clicking the power button.