YOUR TRAINING PLAN
Your training plan is built based upon your personal profile.
- Each training day has a daily goal that represents your recommended training time. Daily goals gradually increase in difficulty.
- Please note that you can only complete your daily goals in TRAINING mode, while having an upright posture.
- Once you complete your training plan, you will be provided with guidance regarding how to retain your improved posture. 2-4 times a week are recommended for maintaining your posture.
- When activated, the UPRIGHT GO will notify you with a long vibration after you've been training for a recommended amount of time. Shortly after, the device will automatically switch to TRACKING mode.*
- Make sure to stick with the training plan and not overtrain. If you wish to train more than your daily goal, we recommend not to train more than double your daily goal, especially in the first 5 days. Overtraining may cause sore muscles.
- As you make progress with your training, you will be introduced to the concept of "Training Sessions."
- Clinical studies show that repetition plays a significant role in habit formation. Training sessions were designed to simulate this.
- A daily goal might be divided into 2-3 training sessions. It is recommended that you take a proper break (of about 40 minutes) after finishing a session
* This setting can be activated from the "Settings" screen.