As long as the UPRIGHT GO is on, it will continuously monitor your posture data, making the data available in the mobile app.
UPRIGHT GO has two operation modes:
- TRAINING - in this mode the device will vibrate every time you slouch.
- TRACKING - the device will not vibrate, but will still track your posture.
HOW TO SWITCH BETWEEN THE MODES
You can switch between modes either via the app or via the UPRIGHT GO power button.
USING THE APP
Tap START TRAINING to move to TRAINING mode - notice the top bar now shows “TRAINING”.
Tap PAUSE TRAINING to OPERATION MODES switch to TRACKING mode (top bar shows “TRACKING”).
USING THE DEVICE
Click the power button one time to switch from TRAINING mode to TRACKING mode.
Remember to calibrate your device first.
HOW TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THE MODES
• TRAINING mode works best when you’re sitting or standing, and can be attentive to your UPRIGHT's feedback.
• TRAINING mode is not recommended while you are busy with activities that regularly require you to bend down (e.g. eating, washing dishes, house cleaning, etc.).
• Switch to TRACKING mode when you cannot be engaged in the training, or when you're finished with your trainings for the day.