UPRIGHT connects to the Bluetooth through the app and not with a pin number. Please turn your Bluetooth on and your UPRIGHT device on and open the UPRIGHT app, your UPRIGHT will have a green light when connected!
If this does not work for you please additionally try the following:
- Close the App and turn off your UPRIGHT GO.
- Turn off and back on your phone's Bluetooth.
- Open the app and press Login.
- Turn on your Upright GO by clicking the power button once.
- Your app and device will get connected and the LED should become blink and be green.
- Follow the directions in the application.
If that doesn't help, Please follow this steps:
- log out of the app
- go to the Bluetooth settings of your phone
- press PAIR and then UNPAIR (if it is already paired, make sure to switch it to UNPAIR)
- login to the app and try again.
** Android 8.0 OS and up should perform a firmware update to make a connection. To learn how to do so, you can look at your Upright GO app history chat.