The best way to train is by adhering to your training program and completing your daily goals. Your daily goal will begin at 5 minutes and slowly increment up to an hour of training.
To see results fast, we recommend training 5 days a week. Training is best when done in your natural sitting environment, such as in your office or home. For those longer daily goals, we recommend splitting your daily goal into shorter mini-sessions. For example, a 30 minute daily goal can be split into two 15 minute sessions to be completed over the course of the day.
- Train at least 4 times a week.
- The first few sessions are dedicated for UPRIGHT PRO to learn your back. Use this time to play around with UPRIGHT's positioning and calibration techniques until you and the device are fully synchronized.
- The first few sessions tend to be the hardest, training will become easier as you progress.
- An accurate calibration is crucial for successfully training with UPRIGHT PRO.
- While training, make sure your back is not touching the back-rest and try to wear a loose shirt.
- If at any point you feel pain or discomfort, discontinue your training and contact our support team for further consultation.