At the moment, UPRIGHT’s algorithm is programmed to train your posture while sitting when placed on the lower back. When the UPRIGHT is placed on the upper back and calibrated it can be used for walking and standing as well as sitting.
Articles in this section
- UPRIGHT PRO Stand-Alone Feature - Training Without the Upright App
- Does my UPRIGHT PRO still work if I am not connected to the app?
- Do I need to wear my UPRIGHT PRO all the time?
- How do I clean my UPRIGHT?
- Are UPRIGHT PRO & GO waterproof/sweatproof?
- How do I change or reset my training program?
- Can I use UPRIGHT PRO without a training program?
- Can UPRIGHT be used while running, lying down or driving?
- Can I share my UPRIGHT?
- When will I see results from training?